A SECURE, AFFORDABLE PARADISE AWAITS ACTIVE LIFESTYLE, HEALTHY & FUN
A home comes complete with a new lifestyle IMAGINE LIVING HERE - Video
A dream starts here…
Welcome to Arbutus Ridge, the award winning master-planned seaside community of 650 homes, for Adults 50 + years young. It is built on 148 acres of waterfront landscapes, that wind along craggy outcrops of rock and through berms of protected forests and golf course: all connected by a network of oceanfront walking trails, a marine facility, gardens, green space, and paved roadways with a common-use village centre.
The stunning vistas around each corner will delight you, with scenes of the Pacific Ocean, majestic Mount Baker, Salt Spring Island, whales and eagles, sizzling sun rises and the Arbutus Ridge Championship Golf Course.
Within 10 to 60 minutes, you’ll find all the major amenities you’ll ever need – hospitals, airports, ferry and bus terminals, marinas, shopping, restaurants, banks, universities and cultural events.
Noted to be one of Canada’s first gated adult communities, Arbutus Ridge was modelled after the wildly successful Del Webb Community in Sun City, Arizona, that defined the dream retirement concept in the U.S.
No wonder Arbutus Ridge by the Sea has been described as “Canada’s most dynamic and visionary active lifestyle Community”.
Top 10 Reasons why to choose Arbutus Ridge by the Sea:
- World-class views of Ocean, Mountains and Golf Course
- 24/7 Staffed Security
- Championship 18 hole Arbutus Ridge Golf Course
- Dynamic Active Lifestyle with more than 40 great clubs for Adults 50+
- Quality/Value, with a range of resale homes by master builder
- Central Cowichan Valley location. Vancouver Island’s two largest cities, Victoria and Nanaimo – 0nly 45 minutes drive! Closest towns Mill Bay and Duncan, only 10 – 20 minutes away.
- Amenities all close by…shopping, hospitals, culture, transportation…
- Sub-Mediterranean Climate – Canada’s warmest average year round temperatures, with tropical landscapes, year-round golfing and gardening, palm trees and vineyards
- Well-run strata with substantial contingency funds and low strata fees
- Village amenities including: Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Woodwork Shop, Craft Room, Fitness Gym, Games Room, Multi Purpose Room, Secure private RV Storage for owners, Hair Dresser, Library, New Private Marine Facility with grandfathered foreshore access.
- *650 homes in community with approximately 1100 residents.
- High speed internet and cable services provided by Shaw, Telus and Bell. Complimentary Wifi provided at Security and the Village Centre. Fiber Optic Cable planned for future by Telus provider.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Arbutus Ridge.
Please note Arbutus Ridge is a gated community. Visitors are allowed entry only if they have made arrangements to meet with someone and security has been informed.
RESIDENTS ONLY – copy & paste this URL to get to the residents site: